- Product 620346
Submersible Music Warm and Natural
- Write a Review
"Organically grown" with minimal processing, the "Warm & Natural" sample collection from Submersible Music offers up 25 GrooveSets for your acoustic-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great grooves for folk, country, pop and lighter rock from Drums On Demand.
"Organically grown" with minimal processing, the "Warm & Natural" sample collection from Submersible Music offers up 25 GrooveSets for your acoustic-oriented projects. That's more than 1000 loops and single hits. Its earthy and "wooden" approach is great for everything from modern folk, to acoustic blues, to alt country. It all starts with the 1962 Slingerland wood snare (8" x 15") that provides a deeper and "more round" sound. This, combined with a lighter and smoother playing style, allows seamless integration into the overall acoustic environment (unlike typical pop/rock drum mixes which are more aggressive).
In addition to stick and side-stick snare grooves, the library has many brush and Blastix-based grooves. If you're producing natural and relatively unplugged music, then you'll find "Warm & Natural" an indispensable tool for your songwriting and production. The drum sample collection has a wide range of starting BPMs (59 to 179), but many are mid and down-tempo due to the natural tendencies acoustic styles of music. Simply find the master loop that fits your song and then choose from as many as 44 other drum loops in each GrooveSet to complete your music compositions with superb realism.
Note that this Submersible Music DrummerPack is exclusively audio content and MIDI drum sets. There are no MIDI grooves.
- Collection with 25 GrooveSets
- More than 1000 drum loops and single hits
- Great for everything from modern folk, to acoustic blues, to alt country
- Stick and side-stick snares grooves
- Brush and Blastix-based grooves
- Wide range of starting BPMs (59 to 179)
- Drums: 1981 Gretsch Kit 24" kick, 13" Rack tom, 16" Floor tom. Snare is the Slingerland 8"x15" 1962 wood-shelled snare
- Cymbals: 15" K Zildjian hats, 22" K Zildjian High definition Ride, 18" Sabian Evolution crashes
- Snare main: Shure SM57 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Snare bottom: Shure SM57 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Snare color: Microtech Gefell UM72 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Toms (3): Electro-Voice PL 76 through Vintech X73i preamp/eq
- Kick close: AKG D112 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Kick color 1: Sennheiser E602 through Neotek IIIC preamp/eq
- Kick color 2: Soundelux U195 though Vintech 473 Preamp/eq
- Hats: AKG C451B through Vintech 473 preamp/eq
- Cymbals overhead: Coles ribbon mics through Old School Audio model L preamp pair
- Stereo Room: Crown Stereo Ambient Sampling System through Old School Audio model A pair then to Tube Tech LCA2B
Great-sounding content for the do-it-yourself drum programmers.
Warm and Natural
- System Requirements:
- Requires DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive