- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Summit Audio TPA-200B DualTube Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 583112
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2-channel Summit Audio TPA-200B Dual Tube Preamplifier combines the warmth of 3 vacuum tubes with the clear high frequency response of high qual...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With a signature sound that is perfect for eradicating sterility from the cold, hard digital world.
The 2-channel Summit Audio TPA-200B Dual Tube Preamplifier combines the warmth of 3 vacuum tubes with the clear high frequency response of high quality solid state in a package that handles a variety of applications. With 3 input types: microphone input, line level input, and front panel Hi-Z input, the TPA-200B is great studio companion for both tracking and mixing. Use the Summit Audio TPA-200B preanp's input and output gains to overdrive the tube in any amount, from very clean and clear to a riot of tube fuzz. The preamp's Jensen input transformers have an open and airy top end that shines with dynamic and diverse signals”even those with dense frequency content”such as voice and electric guitars.
- Microphone, Line & Hi-Z inputs
- Uniquely controllable from "Clean" to "Overdrive"
- Front panel Hi-Z input
- Pad Switch & Phase Switch
- 48 volt phantom power
- Jensen input transformers
- Overload and Overdrive indicators
- 3 year warranty
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
Get a versatile preamp designed to work in a variety of applications.
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 1.5k Ohms
- Hi-Z: 47k Ohms
- Output impedance (XLR): 120 Ohms
- Max input level:
- Mic: -16dBu
- Line: 22dBu
- Hi-Z: 15dBu
- Max output level (XLR): 25dBu
- Max gain: 75dB
- Equivalent input noise: -135dB average 10Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz -1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 115dB average 10Hz-20kHz
- THD+ Noise: 0.055% -32dB in +4dB out, 1kHz
- Vacuum tubes: three 12AX7A
- Dimensions (H x D x H): 19" x 10" x 3.5"
- Weight: 17 lb.