- Product 182131
Symetrix 581E Distribution Amplifier 4x4
- Write a Review
The Symetrix 581E (4x4) is a 4-input, 16-output distribution amplifier. In a typical configuration the 581E accepts 4 input signals and distributes e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Symetrix 581E (4x4) is a 4-input, 16-output distribution amplifier. In a typical configuration the 581E accepts 4 input signals and distributes each input to 4 independent outputs. The attenuation of each of the 16 outputs may be individually trimmed via its front panel potentiometer. Similarly, the level of each of the 4 inputs may be independently controlled. Associated with each input is a 4-LED level meter to assist the user in setting optimum operating levels. The Symetrix 581E operates from an internal power supply built around a low magnetic field toroidal transformer, resulting in a very low noise, high performance product.
- Single rack space distribution amplifier.
- Applications: Installed Sound.
- Four (4) balanced inputs and sixteen (16) balanced outputs.
- Can be configured as a 4x4, 2x8, or 1x16.
- Four (4) LED input level meters.
- Master input level plus four individual output level controls.