- Product 240565
Tascam 2488MKII Recording Package
- Write a Review
This complete recording package includes the TASCAM 2488MKII 24-track digital recording workstation, 2 Fostex PM-1 MKII Active near field monitors, A...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Your search for a complete project studio ends here.
This complete recording package includes the TASCAM 2488MKII 24-track digital recording workstation, 2 Fostex PM-1 MKII Active near field monitors, Audio-Technica ATH-M30 monitor headphones, the MXL 992/993 Studio microphones package, 4 x 20' XC-20 Lo-Z Mic Cables, 2 x EG10 Livewire 10' instrument cables, 2 x Pro-Media CD-R 80 Minute 52X 50-Pack, and 2 x MS-220 BK Tripod Mic stands with fixed boom.
The TASCAM 2488MKII recorder has all the amazing features as its predecessor the TASCAM 2488, but with an 80 GB hard drive, an improved LED display, and a colorful user-friendly unit design! With the TASCAM 2488MKII 24-Track Digital Recording Workstation you can record 8 inputs into the XLR and 1/4" inputs simultaneously. 20 physical faders control the mixdown channels, and each channel has 3-band EQ and access to 3 built-in effects processors. A built-in standard MIDI player and General MIDI sound module provide an additional stereo sound source for fuller arrangements. For the final mix, the built-in CD-RW drive can record the 2-track master mixdown in addition to backing up the hard drive and importing and exporting WAV files. A high-speed USB 2.0 jack connects to PC for data backup and SMF/WAV file transfer.
Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Professional Monitor Headphones are closed-back dynamic stereo headphones. They deliver exceptional clarity from 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils. Insulated ear cups provide superior isolation while the adjustable cushioned headband keeps your head in comfort. 11' ultra-flexible litz wire cable. Gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and professional screw-on 1/4" adapter. Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Professional Monitor Headphones give you 20-20,000Hz frequency response.
MXL 992/993 Studio Package
The MXL 992/993 Studio Package gives you a versatile microphone pair.
The MXL 992 delivers the dynamic range required for the most demanding applications. It has an airy, open sound with low self-noise essential for accurate digital recording. 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. 10dB switchable attenuation. Selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off. Large brass enclosure. Custom wired internally with a premium Mogami cable. Includes deluxe carrying case and custom-designed shockmount. The MXL 993 is engineered with transformerless FET circuitry and a gold diaphragm capsule design to deliver the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument microphone applications. It has a silky, open sound with a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range, 10dB switchable attenuation, selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off, and large brass enclosure. It's perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking. Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clip.
Fostex PM-1 MKII Active Nearfield Studio Monitors
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with the PM-1 MKII Active Near-Field Studio Monitors. Biamplification provides 75W to the 6.5" LF drivers and 45W to the extremely responsive 1" soft dome HF tweeters. With the MKII upgrades, the tweeters are now a one-piece assembly with a redesigned damper to eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response, and the cabinets sport a high-gloss piano black finish on their front. The compact speaker cabinets are specially designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long bass port for deep and accurate low-frequency response.
The carefully tuned enclosures and circuitry produce great full range performance with exceptional neutrality even at high SPLs. The LF driver cones are made from cut-and-milled aromatic polyamide fibers that are simultaneously resin-impregnated to achieve high rigidity and optimum damping. The cones also have an olefin film thermally adhered to their surface to control frequency response and to ensure long-term reliability. Resin-impregnated cellulose dust caps cover voice coils made of high-purity copper wire for achieve extremely low distortion. Each soft dome tweeter uses UFLC (Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth) technology for lightweight and quality performance. Each amplifier is precisely calibrated to match the performance capability of its driver.
- 24-track recording at 44.1kHz/24-bit
- 36-channel mixer
- 3-band EQ on 24 channels, 8 inputs and tone generator with high and low sweepable shelving bands and full parametric mid band
- 3 aux sends on all channels except the effects return
- Loop effect provides reverb, delay, chorus and more on an aux send and return
- Up to 8 assignable dynamics processors
- Assignable guitar multi-effects processor for distortion, flange, and more
- Dedicated stereo compressor on the stereo output
- 8 inputs: 4 XLR with phantom power, 4 - 1/4" mic/line input
- 20 - 45mm faders including master fader
- Improved LCD display for viewing meters and edit parameters
- 80GB hard drive
- CDRW drive to record mixdown, import/export WAV files and backup hard drive
- 64-voice General MIDI sound module
- Standard MIDI file player
- High-speed USB 2.0 jack connects to PC for data backup and SMF/WAV file transfer
- Colorful unit design
- Closed-back dynamic stereo headphones
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Insulated ear cups for superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband
- Sturdy, ultra-flexible litz wire 11' cable
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring
- Screw-on 1/4" adapter
- Large gold capsule
- Wide 20Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 10dB switchable attenuation
- -10dB low frequency cut
- Custom wired with Mogami cable
- Includes shockmount and deluxe carrying case
- 2 lbs.
- FET circuitry
- Gold diaphragm capsule design,
- Silky, open instrument reproduction
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 10dB switchable attenuation
- Selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off
- Large brass enclosure
- Perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking
- Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clip
- Biamplified with each amp calibrated to its driver
- 75W low frequency/45W high frequency
- 6.5" low frequency driver
- 1" soft dome high frequency tweeter
- Independent gain control for tweeter
- One-piece tweeter assembly with redesigned damper
- High-gloss piano black front panel
- Compact, ported bass-reflex design cabinet
- LF cones made from resin-impregnated aromatic polyamide fibers with olefin film cover Resin-impregnated cellulose dust cap
- High-purity copper wire voice coil
- Poly Urethane Film Laminated Cloth technology tweeter construction
- Locking XLR/TRS combo jack input
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- 10"W x 15"H x 8-1/2"D
- 24 lbs. each
All the recording equipment you need to capture your music. Order now!
- (4) Combo XLR / 1/4" TRS Mic Inputs
- (1) Phantom Power switches (sends +48V phantom power to mic inputs 1-4)
- (4) 1/4" TRS Line Inputs
- (1) 1/4" TS Instrument Level Input
- (2) 1/4" TRS Control Room Outputs
- (2) RCA Stereo Outputs
- (1) RCA S/PDIF Stereo Digital Input
- (1) RCA S/PDIF Stereo Digital Output
- (1) 1/4" TRS Headphone Output
- (2) 1/4" TS Effect Sends
- (2) " TS Footswitch jacks (Punch, Expression)
- USB 2.0 jack (backwards compatible with USB (1.1)
- MIDI Input
- MIDI Output