- Product 706935
Tascam GVI Giga Virtual Instrument
- Write a Review
TASCAM Giga Virtual Instrument (GVI) is the first plug-in sampler instrument powered by Giga and is 100-percent compatible with all the Giga sound li...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The awesome sampling power of GigaStudio in a convenient plug-in format!
TASCAM Giga Virtual Instrument (GVI) is the first plug-in sampler instrument powered by Giga and is 100-percent compatible with all the Giga sound libraries. It has unlimited polyphony, 24-bit/96kHz sample support, embedded GigaPulse convolution, multimode resonant filters, extensive MIDI modulation, and runs as a 16-part multitimbral plug-in instrument in both VSTi and RTAS formats. QuickEdit mode allows you to add filter resonance, tweak an envelope, or change modulation easily. GigaPulse plays back the room reverb embedded in libraries like Larry Seyer Acoustic Drums, or the instrument resonance included in libraries like GigaViolin and GigaPiano 2 so you get the full, real resonance of the room where the instruments were recorded.
You can also launch as many instances of GVI as you want for more than 16-channel playback and stack instruments on a single MIDI channel for layered sounds or multi-instrument patches, like drums. iMIDI rules like Legato, Alternation and Round-Robin give life to sampled instruments by adding human imperfections. The Dynamic Expression Filter adds control over a sampled instrument's intensity creating expressive performances in realtime.
- Windows VSTi or RTAS format plug-in virtual instrument
- Plug-in sampler instrument powered by Giga
- Unlimited polyphony
- 24-bit/96kHz audio quality
- Runs as a 16-part multitimbral plug-in instrument
- Compatible with Giga libraries
- Embedded GigaPulse technology
- QuickEdit mode
- Multimode resonant filters
- Extensive MIDI modulation
- Stack instruments on a single MIDI channel
- Multimode resonant filters and extensive MIDI modulation
- iMIDI rules give life to sampled instruments by adding human imperfections
- Dynamic Expression Filter for added realtime control over sampled instruments
- Support for unlimited GVI instances
No other software sampler plug-in offers unobstructed access to the finest sound libraries in the world, and no other plug-in offers the unmatched power of Giga. Order GVI now!