- 585836 000000000 585836000000000
Toontrack Music City USA SDX
- Write a Review
Music City USA SDX is a library of drum samples and MIDI grooves that brings the flavor of Nashville to the award-winning, industry-standard drum pro...Read More
High-quality drum samples and MIDI grooves inspired by the diverse musical culture of Nashville.
Music City USA SDX is a library of drum samples and MIDI grooves that brings the flavor of Nashville to the award-winning, industry-standard drum production platform, Superior Drummer 2.0. Much like on its sibling, the Nashville EZX, Toontrack worked with engineer Harry Stinson and drummer Chuck Ainlay, two of the best, most experienced players and producers in the business, to create the Music City USA SDX drum sample collection.
Like it, love it, or leave it, Nashville Tennessee is Music City USA. With more labels, publishers, writers, producers, musicians, and artists per capita than any other city in North America, Nashville knows a thing or two about great music, and more importantly-great sounding music.
With the city's history and culture so steeped in the art of making and recording music, the Toontrack team could think of no better place on earth to record a drum library that would be at home in music ranging from rock to reggae, metal to gospel or punk to polka. (Oh yeah, they're good for country and rock too)
- The sounds for the Music City USA SDX were played by Harry Stinson at Sound Kitchen, Nashville, USA
- The sounds for the Music City USA SDX were recorded, engineered, and mixed by Chuck Ainlay, Mattias Eklund, and Brad Bowden at Sound Kitchen, Nashville, USA
- The MIDI files for the Music City SDX were played by Ricard "Huxflux" Nettermalm and recorded by Ulf Edlund, Martin Kristoffersson, and Nils Erikssson at Toontrack Studios, Umea, Sweden.
- Sound editing: Stefan Br¤nberg, Mattias Eklund
- MIDI editing: Nils Eriksson, Henrik Kjellberg, and Martin Kristoffersson
- Graphic designer: Fredrik „rletun
- Virtual Kick Drum:
- PB Drum Co. 22" x 16"
- PB Drum Co. 22" x 16" (Open)
- PB Drum Co. 22" x 16" (DPA)
- Slingerland Vintage 1968 20" x 14"
- Slingerland Vintage 1968 20" x 14" (Open)
- Virtual Snare Drums:
- Ludwig Black Beauty (70s vintage) 14" x 5"
- Ludwig Black Beauty (70s vintage) 14" x 6"
- Tama Artstar solid maple 14" x 5"
- Rogers Powertone (wood, 60s vintage) 14" x 5"
- Ludwig Chrome Brass 14" x 6"
- Virtual Toms:
- Racktom, PB Drum Co. 10" x 9"
- Racktom, PB Drum Co. 12" x 10"
- Floortom, PB Drum Co. 14" x 12"
- Racktom, Slingerland Vintage 1968 12" x 8"
- Floortom, Slingerland Vintage 1968 14" x 14"
- Virtual Hi-Hat Cymbals:
- 14" Sabian AA
- Cymbals position 1:
- 18" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
- 13" Sabian AA El Sabor
- Cymbals position 2:
- 16" Sabian Vault Series
- 18" Sabian Vault Series
- Cymbals position 3:
- 18" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
- 16" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
- 16" Sabian Vault Crash
- Virtual Ride Cymbal:
- 20" Zildjian 1960
- 20" Sabian HH Med Heavy Ride
- Virtual China Cymbal:
Give your Superior Drummer 2.0 even more virtual drum kits to turn out exceptional beats. Order today!
Music City USA SDX
- System Requirements
Windows XP or Vista, Pentium IV, or Athlon 1.8GHz with 1GB RAM (multicore CPU with 2GB RAM or more recommended)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or higher, Dual G4 1.25GHz with 1GB RAM (multicore CPU with 2GB RAM or more recommended)
12GB free hard disc space, DVD drive, a working Superior Drummer 2.0 installation
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Toontrack Music City USA SDX:
If you're recording country music (especially modern), then you've GOTTA have this software. Nothing else compares.
The sounds featured in this software are just dead on. If you're looking for that tight poppin' country sound and are tired of all the drum software only featuring that open snare sound with rocky toms, this software is your savior.
As I said before, the sounds are dead on and they're absolutely studio quality. I have no idea why anyone would ever record with acoustic drums ever again. I connected my Alesis DM10 edrums with one USB cable directly to my mac, and with one click had access to all those awesome Nashville sounds I'd been desperate for.
It's hard to value a one of a kind item... I don't know what I'd do without these sounds.