- J51807 000000000 J51807000000000
Twelve South BookBook Genuine Leather Hardback Case Brown For iPad Mini
- Write a Review
BookBook for iPhone is a beautifully designed wallet case, hands-free stand and removable shell all wrapped up in a vintage leather book. BookBook ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
BookBook for iPhone is a beautifully designed wallet case, hands-free stand and removable shell all wrapped up in a vintage leather book. BookBook has pockets to hold your ID, cards and cash. Want to watch a video or FaceTime with family? BookBook folds into a display stand for hands-free usage anywhere. The last chapter of BookBook - a removable shell protects your iPhone in or out of BookBook. Whatever your needs, this feature-packed case has you covered.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.