- J26669 000000000 J26669000000000
U-He Ace Software Download
- Write a Review
ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more a...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Classic modular synthesis with endless patching.
ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware. But like its hardware forebears, you can patch any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
The careful selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis. But ACE also delivers the goods: like any medium-sized professional hardware system, ACE has enough synthesis power to keep you discovering new tricks for many years to come!
- Semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- Up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- Exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- Sync, FM, cross modulation
- Use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- Custom LFO waveform "tap map"
- Microtuning (Scala .tun standard)
- 100% free of aupersaws
- List of Modules
- 2 x LFO (0Hz - 20kHz)
- 2 x ADSSR envelopes
- 2 x VCO (0Hz - 20kHz, PWM, VCO1-linked sub)
- 2 x VCF (LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4 and HP/BP/BR each)
- 2 x VCA with pan
- 2 x multiples (with modulation input)
- 1 x mixer (for standard sources + aux)
- 1 x ramp generator (loopable)
- 1 x mapping generator (up to 128 values)
- 1 x noise (white, pink)
- 3 x global effects (chorus, delay, 2 x tone)
Downlaod to put this Ace up your musical sleeve...
Ace Software Download
- System Requirements
Current PC or intel Mac
Multicore CPU with SSE2
(Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
1GB RAM, more recommended
30MB free disc space
display 1000x600px and up
OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
Windows: VST2 compatible host software
Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
AAX support for Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12