- Product 705229
Ueberschall Horn Section
- Write a Review
The Liquid Instrument series Horn Section features baritone, tenor, and alto sax; trombone; trumpet; and flute. Performances have been recorded with ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easily create a flexible, authentic-sounding brass section.
The Liquid Instrument series Horn Section features baritone, tenor, and alto sax; trombone; trumpet; and flute. Performances have been recorded with studio professionals playing high-quality instruments in full 24-bit, using no FX processing.
Key, tempo, scale, and more can be changed at the touch of a button and automatically synced. Even individual notes within a single voice can be changed as simply as changing a MIDI note, enabling the creation of countless variations within seconds! All this is possible through a combination of live-recorded licks and phrases and the unique Melodyne technology from Celemony.
The styles run from 60s/70s soul and funk, disco, '80s pop, '90s acid jazz, nu jazz, rock, funk, house, R&B, and hip-hop, up to the most current hit productions.
- Change notes within the phrase
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data
- Adapt tempo and key
- Audio quantize
- Select from a wide range of musical scales
- Control all parameters in real time
- Prescreening with adapted pitch and tempo
- Easily generate your individual setup
- Multiple content management
- Edit start and ending
- Audio export
- All parameters MIDI controllable
- Great bandwidth of styles
- Highest quality recording equipment
- Played by the best studio musicians
- Sync to host sequencer
Click or call to order this versatile sample library today!