More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H90409 000000000 H90409000000000
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core FireWire DSP Accelerator Package
- Write a Review
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core is Universal Audio's most powerful FireWire DSP accelerator, giving producers and engineers full access to award-winnin...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 5,592 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Professional four-processor access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins - for MacBooks, iMacs, and Windows 7 PCs.
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core is Universal Audio's most powerful FireWire DSP accelerator, giving producers and engineers full access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs*. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers - using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears - to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
Powered by four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core easily connects to Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs* via FireWire 800, letting you run large, complex mixes, without taxing your host computer. Additionally, you can connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via Apple's Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter.
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
With support for VST, Audio Units, RTAS, and full 64-bit operation, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core is easy to use. Just install the software, connect the unit to an available FireWire 800 port, power up and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
* Requires Windows 7 64-bit edition operating system and a qualified PCIe-to-FireWire adapter.
- Professional quad-processor external FireWire 800 DSP Accelerator unit, compatible with Intel-based Macs or Windows 7 PCs*
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Ideal for professional users running larger projects w/ higher plug-in instances and/or higher sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s) and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via Apple Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Also available as UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom and UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Ultimate 2 packages
Take the power of the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core with you wherever you go.
UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core FireWire DSP Accelerator Package
- Minimum System Requirements
(Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/ SP1*
(Mac) OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
2 GB available disk space
Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
Available FireWire 800 port* for UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo, or Apollo 16
1024 x 800 minimum display resolutions
Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software