- H90375 000000000 H90375000000000
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom FireWire DSP Accelerator Package
- Write a Review
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom combines UA's most powerful FireWire DSP Accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional analog sound over FireWire 800 - plus 3 UAD plug-ins of your choice.
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom combines UA's most powerful FireWire DSP Accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration**. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers - using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears - to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment.
Powered by four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom easily connects to Intel-based Macs or Windows 7 PCs* via FireWire 800, letting you run large complex mixes without taxing your host computer. Additionally, you can connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via Apple's Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter.
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and lets you select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
With support for VST, Audio Units, RTAS, and full 64-bit operation, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, connect the unit to an available FireWire 800 port, power up and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
* Requires Windows 7 64-bit edition operating system and a qualified PCIe-to-FireWire adapter.
**Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.
- Professional quad-processor external FireWire 800 DSP Accelerator unit, compatible with Intel-based Macs or select Windows 7 PCs*
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Custom software bundle lets users "pick any 3" UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration**
- Ideal for professional users running larger projects w/ higher plug-in instances and/or higher sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s) and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via Apple Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Also available as UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core and UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Ultimate 2 packages
Take the power of the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom with you wherever you go.
UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom FireWire DSP Accelerator Package
- Minimum System Requirements
(Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/ SP1*
(Mac) OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
2 GB available disk space
Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
Available FireWire 800 port* for UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo, or Apollo 16
1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software