- Product J01107
UVI Emulation II Software Download
- Write a Review
Emulation II is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software, and designed specifically to reproduce the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Massive library of classic synth and drum sounds from the 80s.
Emulation II is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software, and designed specifically to reproduce the warm digital sounds and analog textures characteristic of 80's music. A massive library of samples (nearly 5 GB) was recorded from a professionally restored unit and utilized in this hybrid instrument - giving you the sonic character of real vintage hardware with the added control and sound shaping flexibility of analog modeled filters and advanced digital signal processing.
Get started right away with one of the hundreds of included presets, covering drums, bass, bells, choir-voices, fretted instruments, FXs, keyboards, mallets, percussion, synths, strings, orchestral hits and more or dive into Drumulation, an 80's drum machine and step sequencer including over 500 drum and percussion sounds brimming with punchy 12-bit glory.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 5.17 GB library
- Collection : Vintage Sampler
- Content : 2 instruments, 281 presets, 7,641 samples
- Sample Resolution : 48 kHz
If you're after that classic 80's sound - you've found it!
Emulation II Software Download
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
FormatsStand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ‰« Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ‰« Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section