- Product 187725
Violet Audio ADP61 Studio AV Preamp Decoder
- Write a Review
Violet Audio's ADP61 24bit 192kHz Studio AV Preamp Decoder features a multitude of analog, digital, and S-Video inputs. Remote control selection of b...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A simple yet powerful audio and video monitoring solution.
Violet Audio's ADP61 24bit 192kHz Studio AV Preamp Decoder features a multitude of analog, digital, and S-Video inputs. Remote control selection of both visual and audio signals is available for a wide range of source material.
With active monitors becoming extremely popular in home theaters and professional studios alike, the need for a compact preamp decoder without a power amplifier stage has become apparent. The ADP61 is perfect when used as the main control hub bridging all audio and video connections together while offering a simple yet powerful monitoring control solution. It is also useful for the mixer-less DAW studio.
The ADP61 allows monitoring and decoding for all signals from stereo to 6.1 surround audio. With balanced XLR outputs and an infra-red remote control, it's simple to monitor various connected devices such as CD units, Video units, DVD player/recorders, or TV systems. Decoding is provided for digitally connected devices compatible with Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES, DTS ES Matrix, DTS 96/24, DTS Neo, and more.
- All channels driven with XLR Balanced Outputs
- Auto format recognition
- 24-bit 192kHz AD/DA converter for all I/O channels
- Downmix (2ch) from encoded surround formats
- Digital Bass Management system
- Variable SUB Crossover
- Dedicated memory assignable volume recall per input selection
- 25pin D-sub analog pass through (no AD/DA)
- Pink Noise Generator for speaker balancing
- Bass/Treble controls
- Format display on screen
- Remote control standby
- Built in AM/FM Tuner
- Sleep Timer
- Last state memory on power up
- Inaudible Mute function relay switching
ADP61 Studio AV Preamp Decoder
- ADP61 connections:
- 1 x Balanced XLR stereo input
- 1 x 25pin multi-channel 5.1 input
- 1 x 5.1 unbalanced input (RCA) (Rev1 only)
- 1 x AES EBU digital input
- 1 x Coaxial digital input
- 1 x Optical digital input
- 6 x stereo unbalanced inputs
- 4 x S-Video inputs
- 7 x XLR Balanced outputs (6.1)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I got my ADP61 about the same time I got some DYNAUDIO powered speakers. I wanted to hear several formats without much hassle. So I plugged in my Bagend SUB and the bm5a's , it was easy and with the remote I could use different formats.