- H84010 000000000 H84010000000000
Waves API 560 Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
It's hard to improve on a classic, but not impossible. The API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer by Waves is an example. The original was used on more hi...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Classic EQ, innovative application.
It's hard to improve on a classic, but not impossible. The API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer by Waves is an example. The original was used on more hit records than could begin to be named here, but as a plug-in, you can use it discretely with different settings on multiple tracks, something that simply wasn't possible "back in the day."
Based on the 1967 classic, the API 560 10-Band Graphic Equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement and room tuning. The API 560's curve shaping potential is unmatched, while API's unique "Proportional Q" design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings. And since boost and cut characteristics are identical, previous actions can be easily undone. For precision equalization with unmatched versatility, turn to the EQ heard on top recordings for decades: the API 560.
Per Band Gain -12dB to +12dB
Band Frequencies 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250HZ, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz and 16KHz
EQ IN On/Off
VU Meters -30dB to 0dB With Clip indicator
Phase Polarity Reverse On/Off
Output Gain -18dB to +18dB
Trim Output Gain Adjustment
- Familiar one octave centers
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter Q at extremes
- Additional resolution in the critical ±4 dB region
- Clip level > +28 dBu
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution (TDM 24/96 only)
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Order today and equalize your mixes and individual instruments like the engineers of the summer of love.
API 560 Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Native system requirements for Mac CPU: Core Duo 2.3Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: 10.7 - 10.11 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024 Native system requirements for Windows CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz RAM: 4GB OS: Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8 - 8.1, Windows 10 Screen resolution minimum: 1024 x 768 Recommended: 1280 x 1024/1600 x 1024