- J53588 000000000 J53588000000000
WESTONE UM1 Single Driver In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
These high-quality universal in-ear monitors deliver the sonic performance that musicians demand, but at a price that is accessible to everyone. Desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact, efficient balanced armature drivers.
These high-quality universal in-ear monitors deliver the sonic performance that musicians demand, but at a price that is accessible to everyone. Designed by musicians, for musicians, the UM1 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed over the years creating universal-fit products. One such innovation is its proprietary True-Fit Technology, which results in a low-profile, lightweight earpiece that delivers maximum comfort and in-ear comfort for dynamic transfer of sound.
The UM1’s balanced-armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced-armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, the UM1 provides enhanced sonic detail and a frequency range that extends beyond typical in-ear solutions.
The replaceable, round cable boasts low resistance and minimal cable noise—perfect for taking the stage or just relaxing at home.
- Balanced-armature driver design
- Ergonomic, universal fit
- Designed by musicians, for musicians
- Extraordinary detail and clarity
- Ideal for performing musicians, stage monitoring and personal listening
Order now for a stage-ready listening experience at a price you can afford.
- Ear coupling: In-ear (earbuds)
- Primary application: Stage monitor
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 16kHz
- SPL: 114dB
- Driver diameter: Not specified
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not specified
- Style: Straight
- Length: 52 in.
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Portable Devices
Comments about WESTONE UM1 Single Driver In-Ear Monitors:
I use this with a Shure wireless personal monitor system with my band, and it works great both live and in the rehearsal space. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a relatively inexpensive solution with your in-ear monitor system.
- Was this a gift?: