More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J18505 000000000 J18505000000000
XILS lab Oxium Modern Synth Software Download
- Write a Review
Oxium is a performance-oriented synthesizer, offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones with awesome real time modulations capabiliti...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Virtual performance synthesizer.
Oxium is a performance-oriented synthesizer, offering both a classic pure analog sound and modern tones with awesome real time modulations capabilities, allowing you to play a synthesizer in ways you could never have imagined. Stacked with up to eight XILS-labs thick and musical oscillator wave forms per each patch, Oxium feels and sounds like an analog monster. Oxium also incorporates the same easy-to-use grid system as found in the XILS Le Masque: Delay allowing you the ability to create, delete and edit the different Masks, specify the length of the grid, quantize locators, swap between mask and non masked areas, and specify the background quantization of the Grid itself, horizontal wise but also vertical wise, all while remaining in perfect sync with your host DAW.
- 2 Cumulative analog modelled Oscillators (up to 8 per patch)
- 3rd Generation Zero-Delay-Feedback filters, self resonnance for all modes
- 3 freely assignable DsyncADSR envelopes
- 4 available oscillator waveforms
- Easy Pulse width modulation in a click
- 12db filter with formant feature
- 3 full-featured LFOs
- Advanced PolyMono Arpegiattor, with fully configurable note order, Gate and swing parameters
- 8 Play Modes ( 5 Poly/3 Mono) allowing multiple keyboard playing techniques
- Instant visual feedback user iinterface
- Exclusive intelligent feedback pane
- Advanced sequencer modulator using XILS unique Grid system
Inject Oxium into your productions today!