- 600465 000000000 600465000000000
Yamaha BR15M 15" 2-Way Monitor Pair
- Write a Review
These Yamaha BR15M 15" 2-Way Monitor Speakers give you 15" high-power woofers with 1" titanium compression drivers. 400W/800W program/peak handling.B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and flexible enough for just about any PA configuration!
These Yamaha BR15M 15" 2-Way Monitor Speakers give you 15" high-power woofers with 1" titanium compression drivers. 400W/800W program/peak handling.
BR series PA speakers offer high performance and affordability from one of the most respected names in the business.
Easy-to-handle speaker cabs feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole sockets; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium drivers with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horns. Integral protection circuitry and 3-year warranties mean they'll never let you down.
- 15" (38cm) high-power woofers
- 1" (25mm) titanium compression drivers
- 98dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handles
- Stand/pole sockets
- 400W program/800W peak power handling
- 2 - 1/4" phone jack inputs
High-performance and affordability from one of the most respected names in the business. Order now.
- Sensitivity 98dB SPL (1W, 1m)
- 60Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 25-3/4"W x 19-1/4"H x 14-1/2"D each
- 46 lbs. each
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.