- 601220 000000000 601220000000000
Yamaha CM15V 15" 2-Way Club Concert Series Monitor
- Write a Review
The Yamaha CM15V 2-Way Speaker from the Club Concert Series is assembled by hand by skilled technicians, each cabinet is designed for better low-end ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass response for the band.
The Yamaha CM15V 2-Way Speaker from the Club Concert Series is assembled by hand by skilled technicians, each cabinet is designed for better low-end response and includes heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets to make moving and positioning easy.
The monitor speakers from Yamaha's Club Concert series feature refinements aimed at permanent installations with an elastomeric spray coating that easily fits any dcor, is very tough, and is readily paintable to match surroundings. The steel grilles are foam-lined with acoustically transparent material to provide a more subdued appearance.
The custom drivers from Eminence feature high-strength curvilinear cones and Kapton voice coil formers, plus oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets to provide high power handling and long life. 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex, and dissipate heat.
The titanium diaphragm compression driver is mated to a 90 degree x 40 degree custom-designed horn. Internal electronics feature an over-built crossover network and overload protection. Connections are dual Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" jacks. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Yamaha Club Concert speakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The Yamaha CM15V 2-way floor monitor has a cast-frame 15" driver, a 2" tweeter, and 60Hz-16kHz frequency response (-10dB). 400W program handling, 800W peak. 97dB sensitivity. 25"W x 16"H x 14"D. 43 lbs.±
- Tough, paintable exterior coating
- Cast-frame 15" driver
- 2" tweeter w/titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: 55Hz-16kHz (-10dB)
- 500W program handling/1,000W peak
- 99dB sensitivity
- 28"W x 19"H x 13"D
Put as much bass onstage as there is in the house. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.