- Product 630207
Yamaha EMX512SC / JBL JRX115 PA Package with AKG D8000 Mics
- Write a Review
This value-priced PA system includes all the equipment you need to get your show up and running. It incudes a Yamaha EMX512SC 8-channel, 2x500W power...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Affordable PA system in a component-matched package.
This value-priced PA system includes all the equipment you need to get your show up and running. It incudes a Yamaha EMX512SC 8-channel, 2x500W powered mixer with digital effects, 2 JBL JRX115 2-way loudspeakers, 2 - 20' Horizon speaker cables, 4 AKG D 8000 S dynamic mics, 4 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, and 2 speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX512SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer
This durable, lightweight mixer has dual 500W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects--including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion--let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The EMX512SC offers a total of 12 input channels--4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs--providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. The Yamaha mixer is a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease.
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the Yamaha EMX512S is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
JBL JRX115 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabinets
These speaker cabs are ready for your live music or PA needs. 2-way systems with 15" woofers, 2" coil compression drivers with 1" exits, and a 90 degree x 50 degree horns. Trapezoid design.
Features American-made JBL drivers, beefy JBL crossovers, MDF cabinets, heavy-duty recessed handles, curved steel grilles, dual-socket polemount systems, and rugged carpet covering.
The JBL JRX115 speakers are road-tough and have the renowned JBL sound. They also feature Progressive Transition Wave Guide horns designed for enhanced high-end performance and SoniGuard circuitry to protect driver voice coils from feedback and clipping damage.
AKG D 8000 S Hand-Held Dynamic Microphone
The ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone excels on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with an internal pop filter that's removable for cleaning. The AKG D 8000 S microphone also features very low handling noise plus a recessed, noise-free on/off switch. Mic stand adapter included. 70Hz-20kHz frequency response.
- Dual 500W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power and one-knob compression) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- Passive 2-way design
- 15" woofers
- 1" exit high-frequency compression drivers
- Progressive Transition Waveguide horns
- 3/4" acoustically superior MDF cabinets
- Trapezoid cab design for excellent projection
- Dual-socket polemount systems
- 250W continuous power capacity
- 1,000W peak power capacity
- Heavy-duty recessed handles
- Heavy steel grilles
- 1/4" and Speakon connectors
- SoniGuard protection circuitry
- 18-1/4"W x 27-1/2"H x 17"D
- 61 lbs.
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screen and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filter's removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switch
- Stand adapter included
Order today and get a PA with professional sound, flexibility, and features.
- 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lbs.
- Frequency range (-10dB): 38Hz-16kHz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 50Hz-12.5kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms
- Power capacity: 250W continuous, 1,000W peak
- Maximum SPL: 120dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90 degree x 50 degree
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range from 70 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2,0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA
- Max sound pressure level for 1/3% THD 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical impedance: 1.200 Ohms