- Product 482669
Yamaha Yamaha EMX5014C / JBL BR15 PA Package
- Write a Review
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A great system for working bands.
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent excellent bang for the buck, this package consists of a Yamaha EMX5014C 14-Input stereo powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha BR15 15" 2-way speaker cabinets, 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics, 2 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables, 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables, and 2 Musician's Gear standard speaker stands.
Yamaha EMX5014C 14-Input Stereo Powered Mixer
The EMX5014C Powered Mixer is the perfect band and club system. It features selectable power: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel. It has 10 channels, 14 inputs, and a host of features that add up to advanced mixing capability. Exclusive single-knob compressors on mono channels one thru six allow you to tame unruly vocals or tighten the bass. PFL switches allow you to monitor individual channels, and each channel has an on/off switch so you can instantly move channels in or out of the mix. The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. 80Hz high-pass filters eliminate low-end rumble. Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact. A 9-band graphic is assignable, and power can be configured as main + main, main + aux 1, or aux 1 + aux 2. Signal and peak indicators make monitoring easy, and another LED signals power amp overload and limiter activation. Onboard digital multi-effects with 16 programs. The EMX5014 has it all, plus Yamaha sound quality.
Yamaha BR15 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabinets
These speaker cabs can really punch out bass and everything else. Easy-to-handle cabs feature computerized, high-precision, environmentally friendly woodworking; large steel handles; corner protectors; built-in pole socket; and balanced acoustic design. Tight, punchy lows come from Bass Reflex technology while crisp (not brittle) HF response is generated by new titanium driver with 90 degree by 40 degree nonresonant horn. Integral protection circuitry and a 3-year warranty mean they will never let you down.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
Livewire 25ft Speaker Cables
These 1/4" to 1/4" 16-Gauge speaker cables are for serious-minded musicians, and have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
Musician's Gear 20ft Lo-Z mic cables
These flexible mic cables have Neutrik male XLR to female XLR connectors, and are a great value.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands
These standard audio speaker stands adjust from 42" to 71" in height and accept 1-3/8" diameter sockets. They can hold up to 110 lbs, and their aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport. They have a molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob that makes them extremely durable.
- 14-input, 10-channel mixer
- Single-knob compressor on first 6 channels
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locater) system
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency rumble
- Channel on/off switch on each channel
- Channel PFL switches
- Peak and signal indicators on all input channels
- Linear Aux 1 and Aux2, and Effect return faders with AFL switches
- Stereo master faders with PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicaters signal limiter activation due to power amp overload
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Power amplifier output selector: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- 15" high-power woofer
- 1" pure titanium driver
- 250W program/500W peak handling
- 98dB sensitivity
- Strong steel handle
- Stand/pole socket
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
- 20 ft.
- 42" to 71" height
- 110-lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
- 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 125/250/500 power handling
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 90 degree H x 40 degree V nominal dispersion
- 98dB sensitivity
- 2 - 1/4" phone input jacks
- 19" W x 25-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D
- 46.9 lbs.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor