- Product 955860
Zero G Sounds Of Polynesia, Melanesia and Australia
- Write a Review
The Sounds of Polynesia sample library was produced by Airileke ('Airi') Ingram who recorded a host of indigenous instruments. There are village ambi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wonderful and unique virtual instrument with the rich sounds of the South Pacific.
The Sounds of Polynesia sample library was produced by Airileke ('Airi') Ingram who recorded a host of indigenous instruments. There are village ambience tracks from Airi's village Gabagaba in Central Province of Papua New Guinea and Munum village in the Morobe Province, with spoken and chanted vocals.
Airileke Ingram (Papua New Guinea/Australia) - all instruments (except guitars), vocals, programming, and sequencing.
William Hatch (Fiji/Australia) - guitars, vocals and additional percussion.
The state-of-the-art plug-in interface by Native Instruments is specifically optimized for rhythmic loop playback and manipulation. The convenient one-screen interface (a version of NI Intakt), provides tremendous sound shaping abilities without disrupting the creative flow and includes a first-class multimode filter, an envelope follower, 2 LFOs, effects, and much more. Loops can be automatically synced to tempo by either the Beat Machine or the Time Machine.
The Beat Machine has loops divided into their individual hits (slices) which means they can be played at a wide range of tempos without change in pitch and each hit has individual settings for pitch, playback direction, pitch envelope, amp envelope, distortion, delay, and more. Plus a MIDI file of each loop can be easily exported so that groove, accent, and feel can be manipulated in any host sequencer.
The Time Machine time-stretches or compresses loops in real time.
Library Content: over 1.3GB of instruments, rhythms, vocals, and other indigenous and unique sound samples from the islands of the South Pacific and Australia.
Supported Interfaces: VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, Core Audio, RTAS
The Sample Collection will also be loadable into Native Instruments' KONTAKT sampler (from version 1.3 of Kontakt onwards).
- Over 1.3GB of instruments, rhythms, vocals, and other indigenous and unique samples
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- User interface is a version of Native Instruments' INTAKT, based on KONTAKT, the world's finest software sampling engine
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope
- Total recall
Order now and go Pacific!