Stupid Deal of the Daysite1prodH86859 H86859
Native Instruments MASCHINE MK2 Black Restock
Regular Price: $579.99(interim markdowns may have applied) In Stock
MASCHINE MK2 is the second edition of Native Instruments’ highly respected groove production system and it comes stacked with numerous enhanced workflow improvements for an even more intuitive experience and faster performance. All 16 of MASCHINE’s touch-pads have been upgraded with a heightened sensitivity response, and each pad can now be individually assigned a unique color to easily identify and separate sounds, patterns, groups, and scenes. You now also have the ability to time stretch samples directly from the MASCHINE MK2 hardware, eliminating the need to jump back and forth from host systems.
The hardware design has also been improved. One notable addition is the new master push encoder with grid, and the 47 all-new click-buttons that help to speed up the workflow. After all, who wants to waste valuable time digging through menus when the inspiration is running? The displays on MASCHINE MK2 have also been refreshed, now featuring high contrast screens with a higher viewing angle that will help keep your work visible both in the studio and on stage. More hardware and less software, MASCHINE allows for Host Transport Control, meaning that the hardware’s transport controls can be used to control the host DAW when the unit is being used as a VST, Audio Unit or RTAS plug-in.
There are also some new effects such as Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators that will further help to sculpt performances, and a full version of the MASSIVE synthesizer is included with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds to play with. Additional design features include a fully customizable look; magnetic faceplates and removable knobs let you incorporate your own style with optional MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS that can be purchased separately.
MASCHINE integrates easily into your computer-based studio setup. Use the hardware controller to find, load, and play sounds, automate parameters, and arrange patterns on the fly. Combine this with the ability to control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software.
After quickly and intuitively developing your ideas, drag and drop your patterns as MIDI or audio files directly into your DAW to finalize and mix your production. You’ll soon realize MASCHINE is a powerhouse capable of revolutionizing the way you make music.
CREATIVE PERFORMANCE TOOL
MASCHINE is fast becoming the ultimate performance tool for creative musicians. MASCHINE controller is super-sturdy, yet easily portable. The highly responsive pads now have heightend sensitivity and can easily be assigned different colors to keep your kits organize. The new Master Push Encoder and endless rotary knobs are addictively playable, while the two improved high-resolution backlit displays keep you informed of what's going on - perfect for any club or stage.
Use MASCHINE as an instrument for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like TRAKTOR PRO 2 (sold separately) to add more dynamics to your live set.
SUPREME SOUNDS INSIDE
MASCHINE comes with over 6GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths, and acoustic instruments - all fully tagged for easy browsing. It also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds drawn from the flagship KOMPLETE 7, and a full version of the MASSIVE synthesizer with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds used widely in all styles of music today. And now, you can add extra fuel to your MASCHINE with the new range of MASCHINE EXPANSIONS - premium sample kits created by renowned sound designers and artists.
New Software Enhancements in Version 2.0
• Enhanced 8GB sound library
• Multi-core processing support
• Powerful drum synthesis
• MK2 controller support
• Colors for Groups, Sounds, Scenes, and Patterns
• Full version of MASSIVE synthesizer
• Offline time stretching and pitch shifting
• New effect: Transient Master
• New effect: Tape and Tube Saturators
• Save group with samples feature
• Host Transport Control: If MASCHINE is run as a plug-in, the hardware transport controls can be used with the host
• Sample play position indicator on the waveform (hardware and software)
• AutoWrite pinning
• AutoWrite on MASCHINE MIKRO
• Improved handling of missing samples
• Pre-hear samples from the hardware browser before loading them
• Choke all playing sampler voices feature ("panic button": Shift + Mute)
• Revised select page (hardware) with access to note length
• Quick select events of a sound in a pattern (Shift + Select + Pad)
• Quick erase events of a sound in a pattern (Erase + Select + Pad)
- Industry-standard groove box workflow
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- 16 highly sensitive, multi-color performance pads
- Two high-contrast displays with 64x256 resolution
- Eight display knobs to tweak parameters and browse presets
- Browse, scrub, and adjust tempo, volume, and more with intuitive push encoder
- 23 high-quality effects for instant sound enhancement
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
More Ways to Save
- Stupid Electrics
- Stupid Amp Deals
- Stupid Recording
- Stupid Lighting
- Stupid PA Deals
- Stupid Acoustics
Get Instant Notification
- Be the first to know the Stupid Deal of the Day!
- Stupid Deal of the Day RSS
Get it first
- Sign up now for smokin' deals, new & hot gear, plus exclusive offers.