Stupid Deal of the Day
Image Line Sawer Virtual Synthesizer Software
Regular Price: $79.00(interim markdowns may have applied) Free Shipping on Orders over $25 In Stock
Sawer pays homage to the envelopes and filters of a rare 1980s Soviet analog synthesizer. As Sawer is algorithmic, it solves the problems of tuning and stability, however, in the same way electrical component instability makes analog gear unique (if not cranky), Sawer benefits from the 21st century equivalent, a coding error. While programming the SAW oscillator, some incorrect variables were accidentally set and immediately the sound gained bass, acquired some light but pleasing noise on the attack and an overall richer sonic spectra. Then it was realized this was no mistake but a discovery. Building on this by adding some frequency modulation to give it a touch of analog authenticity and 'Sawer' was born.
- Main oscillator for subtractive synthesis: SAW shape with Sync frequency
- Sub oscillator (-2 to +2 octaves) with level, phase & detune controls
- 1 NOISE Oscillator
- Variable polyphony (1 to 24 voices)
- 8 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning, detune and 'Octaver'
- SYNC & RING frequency modulation
- 2 ADSR envelope generators (one user-assignable to modulation parameters)
- 4 FILTER modes - low pass (24 & 12 dB/Oct), band pass and high pass
- Chorus, Phaser, Delay & Reverb effects
- Muti-mode Arpeggiator
- 264 high-quality factory sounds