- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Instantaneous switching between multiple video sources.
Involved with music for television, film scoring or broadcast sound? Undoubtedly you own as many video sources as audio. The Dangerous Music Uniswitch provides instantaneous switching between multiple video sources, all controlled from the versatile Dangerous Remote. The Uniswitch integrates with all Gefen 4x1 HDMI, DVI and KVM switchers equipped with an RS232 port. In fact, the techs at Dangerous Music can customize the Uniswitch to control ANY RS232 device. From Studer Tape Machines to Routers to Lighting... Video elegance from Dangerous Music.
The Dangerous Music Legacy:
“Audio Integrity: non-negotiable.” This is the credo upon which Dangerous Music is founded. Conceived and designed by end users—not by engineers in lab coats--the results are products that resurrect dynamic range, punch, intelligibility and emotion. These high-fidelity, uncompromised signal paths are achieved by harnessing over 20 years of Chris Muth’s design wizardry; creator of infamous custom black boxes for world class facilities like Hit Factory, Masterdisk, Absolute Audio and Sterling Sound Mastering. Then the critical listening skills of golden-eared luminaries are applied, with the result being musical tools that fulfill the actual needs of today’s flexible computer based studio.
Instantly expand your Monitor ST with RS232 control. (Additional Switching System Rack, Monitor ST and remote required.)
“We needed this piece to make everything work with the Crestron control system and BSS Soundweb processors for 10.2. We are very happy about the system integration.” -Dave Kotch, Project Engineer for NYU
• Note: Requires A.S.S. Rack (#H78438)
Video Input Selection LEDs
• Feature: Visual confirmation that a specific video source has been selected by the Monitor ST Remote. Yellow LED on = source selected. Yellow LED off = source not selected.
• Benefit: Avoid putting post-its on all your gear to remember the combinations-- what? I already forgot.
• Operation: The input source is selected from the Monitor ST Remote using the "Additional Switching" buttons.
• Feature: Visual confirmation of which bus the module is occupying.
• Benefit: Instantly determine which module is being controlled from the Monitor ST-SR remote.
• Operation: On the Monitor ST, use the up / down and the additional switching buttons to select.
• Feature: This space left intentionally blank until expansion is desired.
• Benefit: Add more goodies as needed.
• Operation: Do not imbibe while operating heavy machinery.
RS232 DB9 Female Output
• Feature: One simple RS232 9 pin female DSub output, connects to any Gefen box that has an RS232 remote input.
• Benefit: Compatible with multiple Gefen products to fulfill any video scenario.
• Feature: Connect the remote via Ethernet CAT 5e shielded cable. Thru goes to the next unit (i.e. another A.S.S. Rack or Monitor St.)
• Benefit: Replacement or extension cable is easy to find.
• Tip: Run up to 100 feet!
• Feature: External power supply
• Benefit: Spec’d specifically to increase headroom and lower the noise floor.
• Tip: Plug in here first and then into the wall (always good PSU etiquette).
Instantly expand your Monitor ST with RS232 control. Order a Dangerous Uniswitch today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.