- Product 620495
Modern Drummer Snare Drum Selects, Volume 1 for BFD2
- Write a Review
Developed to meet the needs of professional record producers and sound engineers, as well as drummers and home-recording enthusiasts, Modern Drummer ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Developed to meet the needs of professional record producers and sound engineers, as well as drummers and home-recording enthusiasts, Modern Drummer Snare Drum Selects, Volume 1 is a BFD2-compatible collection of studio-quality sound samples taken from a dozen state-of-the-art drums, all of which have been chosen by the editors of Modern Drummer magazine for its prestigious Snare Drum of the Month column. The drums represent a selection of some of the latest and greatest in metal and wood shell designs and tonalities, and were digitally recorded and mastered by leading drum-technology specialist, John Emrich (frequent Modern Drummer contributor and creator of many of FXpansion's BFD2 sample libraries).
Each drum used in this collection was meticulously tuned and recorded in a multi-microphone format to showcase its unique sonic properties and offer the end user maximum flexibility. There are snares-on samples of each drum, plus alternate sounds with sticks, brushes, mallets, and hands. This collection efficiently and economically offers the highest levels of sonic variety and quality to virtually any producer, programmer, or player.
Recommended for use in home and professional studio-recording situations, as well as for easy triggering of high-definition drum sounds in electronic-drum performance, programmed beats, or sound replacement of recorded drum tracks.
The samples in this collection use the BFD2 format. BFD2 is required for playback.
Multi-mic recordings of some of the hottest snares on the market.
- All recorded snares featured in Modern Drummer's Snare of the Month column
- Each snare was meticulously tuned and recorded in a multi-microphone format
- Digitally recorded and mastered by leading drum-technology specialist, John Emrich
Select these snare sounds for your next hot jam, order today.
Snare Drum Selects, Volume 1 for BFD2
- Snare Drum Selects, Volume 1 for BFD2 was recorded with the following equipment:
- Snare top: Violet Flamingo Jr. with an API 3124 preamp
- Snare bottom: Violet Finger (with ring) with an API 3124 preamp
- OH: Nevaton MC404 stereo mic with an API 3124 preamp
- Room: Violet m50 with a Metric Halo ULN2 (+DSP) preamp
- Ambient 3: Audio Technica 4040 with an API 3124 preamp