- Product H80477
Sample Logic Rumble-Marching & Cinematic Drums
- Write a Review
Rumble delivers a comprehensive set of pristine, carefully crafted marching drum samples. Each instrument was captured using modern-day film score re...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Rumble delivers a comprehensive set of pristine, carefully crafted marching drum samples. Each instrument was captured using modern-day film score recording techniques at multiple dynamic levels, round-robins, and at close, mid, and far microphone placements, affording composers, producers, arrangers, and performers a solid foundation for realizing accurate, dynamic musical productions.
Rumble goes far beyond traditional marching drums and enters into the morphed sonic realm of Sample Logicâs trademark âblurring the line between music and sound design.â All of the drums recorded for Rumble are not only included as production-ready multi-sampled instruments, but are also used as the basis for all of the morphed sounds. The result is a library that contains both traditional instruments and an evocative collection of morphed âcinematicâ instruments, including transitions, atmospheres, and rhythms aimed squarely at the needs of TV, film, game and electronic music composers.
Rumble offers unprecedented control over sound and performance, thanks to Sample Logicâs custom-designed Kontakt Player interface, one of the most advanced Kontakt user interfaces to date. Building on the exclusive âmulti-core effects sequencerâ first introduced in their Cinematic Guitars collection, Sample Logic puts complete, customizable user control at your fingertips, from spatialization and sound-swirling effects to sequencers, LFOs, programmable arpeggiation, a unique Rhythmic Articulator, and a fully integrated multi-microphone mixer. Rumble also contains a newly invented loop engine that displays loop slices graphically and supports independent editing, effects processing, and real-time automation of each slice. All together, Rumble boasts over 40 screens of powerful, intuitive user interface controls.
Thrilling marching drum sample library with seamless scoring and cinematic application integration.
- 6GB sample library (uncompressed)
- 4.4GB via Kontaktâs lossless sample storage compressio
- Over 1,100 Instruments and Multis recorded and processed at 88.2k/24-bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, or RTAS
- A complete collection of traditional marching drum instruments (snares, multi-tenors, basses, cymbals) recorded with multiple round-robins, multiple dynamic levels, and at three microphone distances.
- A complete collection of evocative morphed âcinematicâ instruments and loops.
- Atmospheric/ambient soundscapes
- Rhythmic/percussive tempo-synced loops
- Tonal and percussive arpeggiated/articulated instruments
- Sequenced instruments using the âcore-effect sequencerâ
- Impacts, big-hit ensembles, and kits
Order now for a mighty collection of marching drum samples that are as appropriate for movie scoring applications as they are for drum corps composition and scoring.
Rumble-Marching & Cinematic Drums
- System requirements
- Kontakt Player Free 4 or higher (also runs in the retail version of kontakt)
- Mac: OS X 10.6 (latest update), 10.7, Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (Kontakt player 4 and higher)
- Mac: PPC (Kontakt 2, 3, 3.5) and Intel (Kontakt player 4 and higher) Compatible
- PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit, Inteo Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- 5+ GB of free disk space