- 275073 000000000 275073000000000
Audio-Technica AT898C Unterminated Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica AT989C is an unterminated version of the AT898 Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hi...Read More
The Audio Technica AT989C is an unterminated version of the AT898 Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica's discreet-design cardioid AT898c offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc. Its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces sensitivity to popping. Includes a 55" unterminated cable and an accessory kit.
Requires phantom power.
Super discreet design with maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
AT898C Unterminated Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Element: Subminiature, fixed-charge back plate condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: —43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Power requirements: Voltage Range: 1.1 - 12V, Current Consumption: 0.5 mA typical at 9V
- Weight: 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
- Dimensions: 0.91" (23 mm) long, 0.21" (5.30 mm) diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m), unterminated
- Audio-Technica case style: M30