- Product 464213
Gemeinhardt 3SHB Series Intermediate Flute
Offset G, B Foot
- Write a Review
The model 3SHB offers the resonance and tone quality of a solid silver headjoint combined with the French key mechanism (open-hole keys) often reques...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great step-up model.
The model 3SHB offers the resonance and tone quality of a solid silver headjoint combined with the French key mechanism (open-hole keys) often requested on an intermediate student instrument. The 3SHB offers specifications many teachers recommend for a step-up student flute.
With open toneholes, a silver headjoint and a B footjoint, the model 3SHB flute is one of the most desired step-up flutes offered today. The B footjoint provides a longer tube allowing a greater resonance in the flute, as well as providing advancing flutists opportunities to utilize alternate fingerings for greater facility in the upper register.
- French key mechanism (open hole)
- Solid silver headjoint
- Silver-plated body and key mechanism
- Gold lip plate
- B footjoint
- Professionally padded
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.