- J52491 000000000 J52491000000000
Jupiter JAS700 Student Eb Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
The Jupiter JAS700 alto saxophone is a beginner instrument with advanced features. It is built to withstand the rigors of student ownership, and has ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student alto.
The Jupiter JAS700 alto saxophone is a beginner instrument with advanced features. It is built to withstand the rigors of student ownership, and has a rich sound. It comes with a wood frame case, mouthpiece and ligature and is keyed to high F#.
- Lacquered Brass Body is drawn using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Gold Lacquered keys are made from the highest quality tempered brass offering a great combination of both strength and a beautiful finish
- Contoured Left-Hand Table Keys with Tilting Bb Rocker Arm provides more comfortable fingering and added agility for the advancing student
Quality instrument that will help a student find success in music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.