- 465334 000000000 465334000000000
Jupiter JBF1000 Bass Flute
- Write a Review
An unprecedented value, the Jupiter JBF1000 Bass Flute allows more players to expand their skills and repertoire. The ease of playability and craftsm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An unprecedented value.
An unprecedented value, the Jupiter JBF1000 Bass Flute allows more players to expand their skills and repertoire. The ease of playability and craftsmanship of the Jupiter JBF1000 Bass Flute are hard to beat at this price. Ideal for the flute choir or school music program, the Jupiter JBF1000 Bass Fluteproduces a wonderfully projecting and focused sound as well as solid intonation.
Headjoint Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
Headjoint: Curved with sterling silver lip-plate and riser
Body and Foot Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
Key Material: Silver-plated nickel silver
Key Style: Plateau
Foot Style: C-foot
Arms: French point
Spring Type: Stainless steel
Pads: Double skin
Includes: French case with cover, crutch, and care products
Crafted In: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.