- J22658 000000000 J22658000000000
Jupiter JCL1100S Intermediate Wood Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
This is Jupiter's intermediate Bb clarinet, ideal for the student who has demonstrated commitment and sustained interest. It has a satisfying timbre ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable to play, broad dynamics and a warm sound.
This is Jupiter's intermediate Bb clarinet, ideal for the student who has demonstrated commitment and sustained interest. It has a satisfying timbre and excellent dynamic range that will permit a student to interpret all of the common secondary and even tertiary literature a progressing musician is likely to encounter. It is beautifully made, lovely to behold and is possessed of a sound and playability that will engage a focused player.
- Select Grenadilla Wood Body
- .577" Bore
- Forged Silver-Plated Keys
- Offset Trill Keys
- 65mm barrel
- Custom-tapered bell without ring
- Hand-finished undercut tone holes
- Confortable C/G key riser
- Ergonomically designed register key
- Eb key mechanism
- metal tenons
- adjustable F/C key mechanism
- adjustable thumb rest
- adjustable neck strap
- French-style case with zippered
Order soon and watch your playing improve.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.