- J11058 005004001 J11058005004001
MACSAX Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
The MAC Soprano sound can be compared to the MK VI but with the feel and comfort of a 62. The new single piece design offers spot on intonation and t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All MACSAX Professional Soprano Saxophones
(Open Box) Find your voice with this special soprano.
The MAC Soprano sound can be compared to the MK VI but with the feel and comfort of a 62. The new single piece design offers spot on intonation and the light, fast key response makes this instrument a dream to play. The warm, resonant sound is focused and delivers the dark, rich core all saxophonists seek. This soprano has been met with enthusiastic reviews as a reliable and satisfying soprano, one that can respond to the most expressive players' most subtle techniques.
Each MAC Soprano includes a MAC D-Jazz handcrafted mouthpiece with players choice of tip opening. Also included is the all new MACSAX case.
Single piece body construction
Hand crafted and hand hammered bell with new tone ring
High F# key
L. Pisoni pads, domed resonators
L. Pisoni Blue Steel Springs
Sculpted octave key
Brass thumb rests
Left Hand Spatula stabilization
Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
Elegant and tasteful custom hand engraving
Custom MACSAX case
Dark Vintage Gold Lacquer
Honey Gold Lacquer
Rose Brass clear lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.