- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat Le Bravo Intermediate Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- H72351 000001000 H72351000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Le Bravo 200 Saxophone from P.Mauriat combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful, solid nickel-silver Super VI neck to create a thick so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable sax with pro features.
The Le Bravo 200 Saxophone from P.Mauriat combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful, solid nickel-silver Super VI neck to create a thick sound that has serious punch. The Le Bravo is a beautifully crafted instrument that will make any serious saxophonist happy to play it.
P. Mauriat leads the industry as the innovator of modern vintage saxophones and trumpets. Each horn is hand crafted from start to finish out of the very finest materials. From fresh ideas in metal combinations, to cutting edge neck designs and trend setting finishes, P. Mauriat continually works to solidify their reputation for creating horns that offer the sound, response, ergonomics and intonation that will impress even the most demanding players.
Neck: Nickel-silver Super VI
Body: rose brass
Key Touches: genuine abalone
Order an instrument that will take you to the next level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.