- Product 466969
Pearl Flutes Quantz 665 Series Flutes
665RBE1RB - B Foot, Offset G with Split E
- Write a Review
The Pearl 665 Quantz Series flutes are designed for the advancing flutist. Each one features a sterling silver head with plated body and foot as well...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Pearl 665 Quantz Series flutes are designed for the advancing flutist. Each one features a sterling silver head with plated body and foot as well as French pointed arms that offer exceptional quickness and lightness to the touch. The 665 series flutes also offer Pearls' patented pinless construction combined with their one-piece core-bar construction. The sound of these flutes is pure and rich with lower overtones. It comes with a French style case and cleaning rod.
The Unique Pearl Sound
Artists continually remark about the sound's beauty and subtlety, which is further enhanced through Pearl's equal dedication to rock-solid intonation. In addition, the technological advancements on each flute allow flawless shifts from the most projecting of concert sounds to the most delicate subtle nuances.Pinless Construction
All of this attention to the character of the Pearl sound and intonation would not be possible without their equal dedication to reliability. In 1982, Pearl's innovative technicians created their patented One-Piece Core-Bar and Pinless Construction; perpetual smoothness of the key action became a reality.
Quantz Series Special Wall
The Quantz Series flutes are enhanced by a unique wall that gives a dark and rich sound, especially in the low register.
- Sterling silver head
- Silver-plated body and foot
- Silver-plated keys
- French pointed arms
- Open hole key style with French pointed arms
- B foot mechanism
- Sterling Silver headjoint
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.