- J49843 000001000 J49843000001000
Sax Dakota SDA-1000 SS Professional Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
This alto distinguishes itself by virtue of its large, graduated bell, 5.32" at its end. This alone contributes to a capacity for darker, huskier exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional-quality alto with extra-large bell.
This alto distinguishes itself by virtue of its large, graduated bell, 5.32" at its end. This alone contributes to a capacity for darker, huskier expression, further accentuated by its brass alloy with77% copper content. Sax Dakota’s signature thin "low profile" pads custom fitted into every key cup, guaranteeing outstanding resonance, intonation and timbre.
Rose brass body, bow, bell, and neck
- Gray onyx plated finish on body, bell, bow, and neck
- Matte silver-plated keys, guards, and trim
- Graduated oversized bell
- Blue steel needle springs
- Front F key
- High F# key
- Tilting spatula keys
- Triple tempered black oxide tapered pivot screws
- Genuine mother of pearl key touches
- Hand engraving
- Ergonomic key design
- Adjustment screws on vital key areas
- Solid wood case with tweed covering, tan trim, brass hardware
Pro alto with some style. Get one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.