- 502202 000000000 502202000000000
Selmer 1430LP Bb Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
Featuring Selmer quality at a budget price, the 1430P Bass Clarinet is the perfect horn for the school music program. Comes standard with a durable r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Best-selling bass clarinet.
Featuring Selmer quality at a budget price, the 1430P Bass Clarinet is the perfect horn for the school music program. Comes standard with a durable resonite body and nickel plated keys.
It features a .932" bore, a high-impact plastic body with brushed wood grain finish, re-curved neck, straight tone holes,18 keys - 7 covered finger holes - range to low Eb, a nickel-plated keys-bell-mouthpipe, a floor peg, a G.M. Bundy hard rubber mouthpiece, and a wood shell case.
- One piece resonite body.
- Comfortable, pro angle neck.
- Nickel plated keys.
- Range to low Eb.
Order today for an ideal solution to your band program's bass clarinet requirement.
1430LP Bb Bass Clarinet
- Bore: .932"
Tone Holes: Straight
Body Construction: Resonite Brushed Finish Plastic
Keys: 18 (Boehm) / Nickel-plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.