- J17177 000000000 J17177000000000
Selmer 400 Series Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
400 Series saxophones from Selmer will help you play like a pro right from the start. These saxophones are designed down from artisan level horns rat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Student alto with character.
400 Series saxophones from Selmer will help you play like a pro right from the start. These saxophones are designed down from artisan level horns rather than up from scratch. They have authentic Selmer necks and play like pro horns. They are among the finest instruments in their class.
Priced to make it easy for you to get started in music, the 400 Series tone and features will have you sounding like you have been playing your whole life. So when you are ready to step into the spotlight, the 400 Series from Selmer will have prepared the way.
This instrument stands as a top quality student horn or an intermediate horn. It is absolutely presentable in professional environments as well. While not an artisan-level instrument, the kind that Selmer is so associated with, it is just a beautiful horn that plays great, sounds fantastic and is designed to give years of faithful service. It is a tremendous tenor for players of aqny ability.
- Rose brass neck for a warm, rich tone
- Full rib design for a full sound
- Angled stack for easier reach and playability
- Double bracing to ensure seating of the pad
Order today and work your technique on a great instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.