- 620602 000000000 620602000000000
Selmer Paris Model 40 Contra Alto Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Selmer Model 40 Contra Alto Clarinet is an absolutely gorgeous instrument that fully realizes the consummate quality of the Selmer Paris instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Selmer Model 40 Contra Alto Clarinet is an absolutely gorgeous instrument that fully realizes the consummate quality of the Selmer Paris instrument. It starts with a Brazilian rosewood body and Boehm system keywork with 18 keys and 7 rings, an articulated G#, Eb lever, automatic octave key, leather pads, and metal resonators. The neck is silver-plated nickel silver and the bell is silver-plated brass.
- Key of Eb
- 25.10mm bore
- Range down to low Eb
- Boehm system, 18 keys/7 rings
- Articulated G#
- Eb lever
- Automatic octave key
- Silver-plated nickel silver neck, adjustable for tuning
- Brazilian rosewood body
- Silver-plated brass bell
- Adjustable stand
- Silver-plated nickel silver keywork
- Leather pads with metal resonators
- Stainless steel needle springs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.