- J19846 000001000 J19846000001000
Selmer Paris SeleS AXOS Series Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
Henri Selmer Paris unveils, with its new brand SeleS, a never before seen saxophone called Axos. This new instrument Axos is made in the Selmer facto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Same materials and factory, streamlined process.
Henri Selmer Paris unveils, with its new brand SeleS, a never before seen saxophone called Axos. This new instrument Axos is made in the Selmer factory located in Mantes-la-Ville, France, in the same factory as all other models since 1922. As all top-of-the range Selmer instruments, this model continues the tradition of craftsmanship manufacturing integrating new industrial techniques.
Aiming to make quality instruments available to a greater number of musicians, Axos provides playing comfort with its specially adapted keywork as well as great mechanical reliability. This new saxophone Axos brings with it the heritage of over a century of history and technical knowledge from Henri Selmer Paris, the world leader in saxophone design and production.
Axos is made with the same quality metals as the other Henri SELMER Paris saxophones. The way in which the strategic part of the saxophone, the bore, is treated in our metal workshops is as rigorous as the treatment of the professional models. This guarantees that the Henri Selmer Paris sound identity is found as well on the Axos, a delicate balance between rich harmonics and roundness of sound.
- Leather pads, metal resonator
- Colorless lacquer, engraved
- Henri SELMER Paris S80 C* mouthpiece
- SeleS case
Axos provides playing comfort with its specially adapted keywork as well as great mechanical reliability. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.