- J41148 000001000 J41148000001000
Wm. S Haynes Amadeus AF580-BO Flute
Sterling Silver Riser and Lip Plate
- Write a Review
Sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint with silver-plated body and .016 wall thickness. A silver-plated mechanism and Y-arm key cups further define...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent intermediate instrument.
Sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint with silver-plated body and .016 wall thickness. A silver-plated mechanism and Y-arm key cups further define this instrument’s quality and character. It comes with a B foot, an offset G and Haynes A-442 scale. Top quality case.
Options for this series include a 14k gold riser, split E mechanism, high E facilitator/G Disk and C foot.
- Sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint
- Silver-plated body – .016 wall thickness
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Y-arm key cups
- B foot
- Offset G
- Haynes A-442 scale
Great fit for many players. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.