- Product J01310
Yamaha Professional 687H Series Flute In-line G
C# trill key, gizmo key, gold-plated lip-plate
- Write a Review
The Yamaha 687H professional flutes combine the brilliance of nickel silver keys with the characteristic warm colors of a sterling silver headjoint a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professionally presentable, eminently affordable.
The Yamaha 687H professional flutes combine the brilliance of nickel silver keys with the characteristic warm colors of a sterling silver headjoint and body. The headjoint, body and footjoint are all heat treated with Yamaha's proprietary acoustic annealing process to provide an impressive evenness of tone and response throughout all registers.
The hand-finished sterling silver headjoint is a modified version of the Type A headjoint supplied with Yamaha handmade flutes. The specially designed cut of this headjoint offers incredible response and an impressive dynamic range.600 series Yamaha flutes boast a 0.43mm wall thickness which, when combined with the hand-finished sterling silver headjoint, provides a remarkably warm and rich tone.
Yamaha 600 series flutes come standard with Straubinger Phoenix Pads for a more precise and consistent seal. Straubinger Phoenix Pads allow the flutist to play with a lighter touch and quicker action. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments."
- Hand-finished sterling silver headjoint
- Sterling silver body and footjoint with silver-plated, nickel silver keys
- 0.43mm wall thickness
- Straubinger Phoenix Pads
- Annealed headjoint, body & footjoint
- French (open-hole) keys with pointed key arms
- line G
- ¢ B Footjoint
- ¢ Includes case, case cover & cleaning rod
- ¢ 5-Year Warranty
Order today and get into an instrument you can grow with.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.