- H82870 000001000 H82870000001000
Yamaha YCL-255 Standard Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YCL-255 is a newly redesigned Bb Clarinet with a matte ABS resin body, nickel-plated silver keys, 65mm barrel, and an adjustable thumb-res...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Newly redesigned student clarinet.
The Yamaha YCL-255 is a newly redesigned Bb Clarinet with a matte ABS resin body, nickel-plated silver keys, 65mm barrel, and an adjustable thumb-rest with strap ring. It ships with the CL-4C mouthpiece.The YCL-255 combines state-of-the-art production expertise with high-end Yamaha clarinet features. The result is an outstanding entry-level instrument that delivers a warm, resonant tone that is remarkably similar to that of a wood clarinet. It features an ABS resin body with a matte finish that imitates the look of a wood clarinet and an adjustable thumb-rest with a neck strap ring that allows for even those with small hands to easily hold the instrument.
The new adjustable thumb-rest accommodates different sized hands, which helps the player develop proper playing technique. In addition, a strap ring allows for the instrument to be held without extra effort. Firmer screws and silver soldered ring gives this new feature excellent durability. The YCL-255's new bell made of solid and durable ABS resin results in a lighter instrument with improved response.
A resonance chamber in the bell aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes. The 65mm barrel is based on high-end Yamaha clarinet designs helps to produces a focused tone.The attractive matte finish simulates the actual grain of wood while providing the added durability of ABS resin. The YCL-255 also features Valentino padsh, which are durable, easy to repair, and less sensitive to temperature changes.
Order today and get started on a quality clarinet.
- Level: Standard
- Key of: Bb
- Fingering: Boehm
- Key System: 17 keys, 6 rings
- Barrel Length: 65mm
- Body Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Barrel Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Bell Material: Matte ABS Resin
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Plating: Nickel
- Bore: Molded
- Tone Holes: Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable with strap ring
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece: Cap Plastic
- Ligature: Nickel-plated
- Pad Type: Valentino
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Posts: Threaded
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.