- Product 583082
Yamaha YFL-A421 Professional Alto Flute
- Write a Review
The YFL_A421 is a profesional model G alto flute with gold brass headjoint, body and footjoint, Sterling silver lip plate & riser, nickel silver ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha Quality and Design
The YFL_A421 is a profesional model G alto flute with gold brass headjoint, body and footjoint, Sterling silver lip plate & riser, nickel silver (silver-plated) keys, double bladder pads, and optional straight or headjoint as pointed out below.
The YFL-A421UII with Curved Headjoint and YFL-A421BII with Straight Headjoint both feature drawn holes.
Excellent intonation and great response especially in the low register
Gold brass construction
A unique feature found only on Yamaha harmony flutes
Curved and straight headjoint
Players choice both headjoints are included.
Body and Foot: Gold brass
Headjoint: Gold brass with sterling silver lip plate
Gold brass headjoint, body and footjoint
Drawn tone holes
Includes: case with vinyl exterior/cleaning rod/care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.