- H71597 000000000 H71597000000000
Yamaha YFL-B441II Professional Bass Flute
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YFL-B441II Professional Bass Flute is a remarkable new instrument with special features that make it play easier and sound better. It is i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made of gold brass for warm sound.
The Yamaha YFL-B441II Professional Bass Flute is a remarkable new instrument with special features that make it play easier and sound better. It is in the key of C, has a curved headjoint, gold-brass body, and a wooden handrest. New adjustment screws enhance its stability. A new scale improves intonation throughout, and especially improves response in the lower register. Gold brass construction makes the flute much lighter and easier to hold while still creating a rich and colorful sound.
- Key of C
- Curved head joint
- Wooden handrest
- New adjustment screws for enhanced stability
- Excellent intonation and great response especially in the low register
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.