- Product H95234
Yamaha YTS-26 Standard Tenor Saxophone
Lacquer with Nickel Keys
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YTS-26 tenor saxophone combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent quality student tenor saxophone.
The Yamaha YTS-26 tenor saxophone combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection that ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
New features and a recent redesign combined with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone the ideal choice to start your musical journey.
- New neck receiver
- Adjustable thumb-rest
- Improved Low B-C# connection
- Quality horn
Order today and start your pursuit of jazz, pop, R&B, legit and classical good times.
YTS-26 Standard Tenor Saxophone
- Level: Standard
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Standard
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Nickel-plated (keys); Gold-lacquer or silver (body)
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless steel
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Stamped
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non-headed (adjustable)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.