- 485588 000000000 485588000000000
ART Phantom II Pro Phantom Power Supply
- Write a Review
The ART Phantom II Pro is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or two condenser microphones in ...Read More
The ART Phantom II Pro is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or two condenser microphones in a rugged, compact, and portable power supply unit. Innovative low-power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life. The Phantom II Pro phantom power supply installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
The ART Phantom II Pro is an invaluable tool in application areas including, but not limited to, home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, podcasting, and broadcasting. Use the phantom power supply with mixers, audio processors, digital audio workstations, or anywhere you need phantom power for your mics.
Provides clean, reliable phantom power for up to two condenser microphones.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- Low-power, high-efficiency CMOS circuitry for long battery life using a standard 9-Volt battery (Alkaline recommended)
- Can be powered with an external power supply from AC mains
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment
- LED lighted On/Off switch
Phantom II Pro Phantom Power Supply
- Input connections: Female XLR (2)
- Output connections: Male XLR (2)
- Phantom power voltage: 48 Volts DC typical
- Current limiting resistors: 6.98kΩ (1%)
- Power Source: V battery (ANSI-1604A type Alkaline recommended) or external 7.5-12V AC/DC, < 150 mA supply
- Current Drain: 10 mA - no load / 45 mA - typical (full load - 2 microphones)
- Battery Life: >10 hours with Alkaline battery - typical (full load)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.85" x 4.6" x 3.9", 47mm x 117mm x 99mm
- Weight: 0.82lb. / 0.37kg