- H91350 000000000 H91350000000000
Auralex ProPAD Monitor Isolation Pads 8"x13"
- Write a Review
The Auralex ProPAD features a durable, three layer highly damped construction that provides superior isolation from the vibrations and resonant energ...Read More
The Auralex ProPAD features a durable, three layer highly damped construction that provides superior isolation from the vibrations and resonant energy created by the studio monitors, preventing this energy from being transmitted into the supporting furniture. ProPADs are constructed with a flat Auralex PlatFoam base layer and includes an additional PlatFoam wedge for angled applications. ProPADs are extremely useful for decoupling monitors and reducing structural vibrations
Premium version of the popular MoPADS.
- Increased mid-range resolution
- Deeper, more focused soundstage
- Improved low-frequency definition
- Angle adjustable to optimize listening axis
- Significant reduction of extraneous mechanical resonance
- 8" wide x 13" long; 2.125" thickness
- Platfoam Base Layer
- Durable Melamine Finish
Eliminate studio desk vibrations, put your monitors on ProPADS today.
ProPAD Monitor Isolation Pads 8"x13"
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 13" deep x 2.125" high
- Construction: 3⁄4" Melamine-wrapped MDF base
- Isolation: 3⁄8" ISO-PlateTM slip-resistant top
- Includes user configurable PlatfoamTM dual wedge base
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Auralex ProPAD Monitor Isolation Pads 8"x13":
As the title says, two come in a box. You only need to by one to get a pair. Probably best used for bookshelf speakers. I've got mine under 45lbs floor standing speakers and they work great. If your floor standers have a wider base than these, they make a larger pad as well. Also, if they are anywhere that could be accidentally knocked I wouldn't recommend them for floor standers. You'd want something with a wider base than these.
Overall, the greatly improved the SQ of my speakers. The bass became more punchy and the speakers in general just opened up. Does a great job of completely isolating the speaker from directly sending vibrations to the floor.