- #J23849 000000000 J23849000000000
D'Addario NYXL1156 Medium Top/Extra Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
Gauges: Plain Steel 11-14-19-32-44-56NYXL1156 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down a whole step to D, while maintaini...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exclusive high carbon steel alloy designed for those who likes to tune it down a step to D.
Gauges: Plain Steel 11-14-19-32-44-56
NYXL1156 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down a whole step to D, while maintaining a comfortable playing tension comparable to a standard regular light gauge set.
D™Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL' provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary "fusion twist" process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D™Addario' exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5kHz range
- NYXL1156 optimally designed for tuning guitars down a whole step to D or for players who prefer a heavier string setup
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Order this great set of D'Addario strings for your axe today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- best tone I've ever hear last a really long time
- good for drop tuning you can still tune to E
Comments about D'Addario NYXL1156 Medium Top/Extra Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings:
i have a esp ce.1000 eclipse and for that scale length its great i like to fight with my guitar a bit so i love them the only grip i have with them is if your going down to drop c its kinda is on the edge if you know what i mean if that's all you play in then i would go to somthing bigger like a 60 if you want super tight riffig you know but for everything else these are it for me ive been using only these strings and nothing else now if you have a longer scale length then you can drop these things down to zzz if you want to hahhahhahaha
- Was this a gift?: