More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J14354 000000000 J14354000000000
Fender Custom Shop Tool Kit by CruzTools
- Write a Review
Every musician needs a basic tool kit for setting up and adjusting acoustic and electric guitars and basses. The Fender Custom Shop Tool Kit by CruzT...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 600 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
All the tools you need to set up and adjust your Fender guitar or bass.
Every musician needs a basic tool kit for setting up and adjusting acoustic and electric guitars and basses. The Fender Custom Shop Tool Kit by CruzTools makes it simple with a convenient collection of the most essential and commonly used tools-specifically designed for Fender musical instruments.
This kit contains all the basics for most minor adjustments, including a 4-in-1 screwdriver, hex wrenches, ruler, diagonal cutter, capo, feeler gauges and guitar string winder. These are the same high-quality setup tools used by the pros, and everything is stored in a convenient polyester storage pouch that fits easily in your case or gig bag.
Hand tools come with limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-duty 4-in-1 screwdriver (#1 Philips, #2 Philips, 1/4 in. slotted, 2.5 mm slotted)
- 1/2 in. nut driver socket - (deep)
- Two hex (Allen) wrenches (1/8 in. ball end, 3/16 in. ball end)
- two hex drivers (.05 in., 1/16 in.)
- 15-blade feeler gauge set
- 6 in. steel ruler (metric/standard)
- 6.25 in. diagonal string cutter
- Strap style capo
- Guitar string winder
- Setup guide (on back of ruler)
- Zippered storage pouch
You never know when you may need to make an adjustment. Don't be left empty-handed. Order today.