- J21917 000000000 J21917000000000
Fender Tone Saver 500K
- Write a Review
If you experience tonal change when turning down the volume control on your guitar, the Fender Tone Saver 500K is a great solution. Unlike traditiona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Achieve top-notch tone at any volume.
If you experience tonal change when turning down the volume control on your guitar, the Fender Tone Saver 500K is a great solution. Unlike traditional treble bleed circuits that involve connecting tiny parts together with delicate soldering, the Tone Saver contains a special R/C network inside one convenient enclosure that will keep your guitar's tone remarkably consistent at any setting. Just solder the leads to the center and outside lugs of your guitar's volume control and you're done.
- Allows volume reduction without sacrificing tone
- Classic Mylar and tin foil construction for crisp clear tones
- Dual solder point design for easy addition to any existing volume control
- Fits most vintage and modern guitars with 500K control pots
An excellent piece for DIYers looking to give their guitar maxium tone.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Need to be comfortable with a solder if i
Comments about Fender Tone Saver 500K:
Installed last night. Could immediately hear the difference. Guitar maintains more of its high end chime than before.
Service and delivery comments: